Thursday, January 3, 2008

Rainy Rest Day


Today was a rest day for me. I don't work out on Thursdays or Sundays. I have really grown to hate rest days. Especially rainy rest days. Yes it is raining outside and this is supposed to develop into a monster storm.

This is a picture of where I wish I was right now. I can almost see me and Melanie sitting in those chairs, resting between dives.

I got totally soaked clearing the gutters on the roof. They really needed it though. I find the it's the easiest to clear them out while it's pouring rain. Alittle dangerous, but not too bad.

Tomorrow I workout at 5am at Crossfit North Santa Cruz http://crossfitnsc.com/ I really like working out early. It makes the whole day better. Don't get me wrong, I don't always pop out of bed at 4:30 ready to go. But I'm always glad to be there once I get going.

I'm hoping more people start reading these posts. If you are please leave a comment so I know you're there. You can even start your own blog and keep me up to date with what your doing. It doesn't take much time and it helps build the typing skills.

No comments: