Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year




It the first day of 2008. This is going to be a great year! I thought I would take a moment to talk about some things I plan to make happen this year...............




I plan to have the majority of my years work signed up in this 1st quarter. A couple of houses and a couple of major remodel/additions. The smaller jobs will fill in the gaps as the year goes on.


I plan to hire a few more employees. One lead guy that is strong in residential framing and two others that are very close to jouneyman level.


I plan to take a nice dive trip with Melanie around the end of April. Maybe to Roatan in the Honduras or maybe to Indonesia.


I plan to take a nice trip in which we go with all the kids this summer.


I plan to have fun this year with Maddie and Lauren coaching softball leagues.


I plan to take some of the pressure off of Melanie this year. She is an E.A. Accountant and is really the glue that hold my business and our house-hold together.


I plan to be more of an active christian this year.


I plan to get into good enough shape to compete at the Crossfit games latter this year and also attend a Crossfit Certification at some point.


All of this wouldn't even matter if weren't for my family. That is the most important thing to me. I want to be a great husband, father, and grandfather all year long. I hope everyone stays happy, healthy and prosperous this year.
Troy

No comments: