Thursday, January 31, 2008

Boring Post


Well, I've been loading up on vitamin C and trying to take it pretty easy the last few days and I think I beat this flu that I had. Or, rather, that had me. It's still got me alittle weak but I'm ready to get back to workouts and regular work schedule. Looking back at my workout schedule I was due for a rest period. Not exactly the way I wanted to take it though. I'm still getting the stomach pain, but it's manageable, and I'm going to the doctor next week.


Gals Softball is in the process of starting up and is just the begining of continuous softball for our household through October. I am coaching 14 year olds this year and have a good time doing it. We have tryouts this weekend and the draft next week with practices starting at the end of February. Hopefully we won't get too many rain-outs on our practice.


I've been looking at the Crossfit N. Santa Cruz workout postings and really hating that I havn't been part of the action. It is sooooo hard to take a bunch of days off like this. I wouldn't mind if I was on vacation or something, but just missing them like this sucks. Tomorrow (Friday) I plan to go in at 7am and get back into it. That is, if I wake up feeling the same kind of progress on getting better that I felt today.


I hope to post something alot less boring in the next few days..................................

No comments: