Friday, December 28, 2007

Who we are...

Construction, that's pretty much been my families life for generations now. The Miller family has been building together and separately since the 1950's in Santa Cruz and elsewhere in California. I got the idea to blog from a friend of mine and thought I'd give it a try. I plan to use this as a forum outlining my daily/weekly activity............my life.
Life has four main areas we all need to balance. Family, work, spiritual, and recreation. I suppose that frequent postings should help give a picture of how balanced, or out of balance things are. Hopfully I'll learn more about myself, you definetly will learn more about me.

Today we will talk family..............
My family covers 7 generations in Santa Cruz. My Grandparents and two generations before them have passed away here. The other four generation are still well represented in and around town.

My mother, Patty Morelli, and My three brothers and their familys are all around. My youngest brother and my Dad are in Sonora CA and building homes there.

Here's my pride and joy, my immediate family. Melanie, my wife, very beautiful and extremely smart. Definetly the brains that keeps us all on track. She is very wise and I love her to death. Then there's the kids: Chace (17yrs), Lauren (14yrs), Maddie (13yrs), Jack (12yrs) and the two older girls Margaux (22yrs) and Alex, her boyfriend and their child Talon (4mos.) and Britnee (20 yrs) and her fiancee Keith and there daughter Carley (2yrs).
That's alot of kids. And yes, that does make us grandparents.
Life is crazy with all the sports and friends and sleepovers.

No comments: